Manila City, the country's capitol, is as diverse as it is exciting. The sprawling city can be definitive or delightful of the daily grind but at the end of the day, it's a city that's always bustling with energy. It's hectic, hyperactive, vibrant, and vivacious. In other words, it's a chaotic yet fun city to live in.
If you're looking to move to the country's capital, Earthauz has all the best condos for rent in Manila. Explore our site today and start searching for your piece of home amidst the delightful chaos.
Considered as Manila's equivalent of Capitol Hill, Ermita is an important district of finance and culture. Aside from the plethora of condo units for rent in this part of Manila, the district is home to several universities, the National Museum, and plenty of green areas to walk around in.
If you want to enjoy modern city living, you can stay at one of the condo units for rent in Sampaloc, particularly along España Boulevard. Aside from being the "University Belt," Sampaloc is also close to some private hospitals and has some of the best condominiums for rent in Manila.
Amenities in the Area
As the capitol of the metropolis, Manila has plenty of commercial centers, world-class hospitals, and top-notch schools for you to live the idyllic urban life.
· De La Salle University - Nestled in the heart of Manila, DLSU is home to both local and international students who seek quality education for a bright future ahead.
· University of Sto. Tomas - Hailed as one of the top four universities in the country, UST is a center of excellence for various degree programs including Medicine, Architecture, and the Arts.
· Mapua Institute - Known as one of the top IT and engineering schools in the Philippines, Mapua offers various academic programs that make their students globally competitive.
· Manila Doctors Hospital - Strategically located in the business district of Manila, MaDocs is considered as one of the top five hospitals in Metro Manila.
· Philippine General Hospital - As the National University Hospital, PGH provides globally competitive, affordable, and accessible health care to Filipinos.
· Manila Medical Center - Experience world-class health care at Manila Med, home to the country's top healing professionals and state-of-the-art medical equipment.
· Intramuros - You can visit museums, walk along cobblestone streets, or ride a kalesa within the the historic walled city.
· Binondo - Delicious Chinese-Filipino food, cheap quality shopping finds, and vibrant sights -- you'll find all these and more at the world's oldest Chinatown.
· Rizal Park - Manila's iconic central park consists of paved walks, ornamental gardens, ponds, and open lawns. It's the perfect place to unwind from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Future Developments in Manila
Look forward to forthcoming developments that will offer condominiums for rent in Manila.
· Atwood Heights - This tower is just a few minutes' walk to top universities like DLSU Manila, St. Scholastica's College, and De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde, making it the best option for students.
· Morrison Heights - For students near UST and the U-Belt area, this condo tower offers well-designed studio units, executive units, and 1-bedroom units who want to enjoy modern living within Manila's bustling streets.
· Sky Arts Manila - This condo in Malate is near to hospitals, schools, commercial areas, churches and LRT stations.
Terrific City Living
Manila offers you only the best in city living. Don't miss out on your chance to live your dream urban lifestyle by finding an affordable condo for rent in Manila.
Find a Condo for Rent in Manila at Earthauz
Earthauz is an online real estate listing platform designed for you to easily find the best condominiums for rent in Manila.
Register on our site for free and rent the condo of your dreams today.
The Trade and Financial Tower 7th Avenue Corner 32nd St., Bonifacio Global City, The Fort Taguig City