Young working professionals and growing families will find Manila the ideal city to maintain a healthy work-life balance. With its wide variety of entertainment options, you'll never be bored when living in the country's capital. The city also boasts accessibility to neighboring cities, provinces, as well as a short drive to the airport.
At Earthauz, we give you access to multiple condo units for sale in Manila. Our listings include some of the best and most affordable properties in the city.
Compared to other cities in the metropolis, condos for sale in Manilaare relatively more affordable, even in the most developed central areas. Condos for sale average at almost Php270,000 per square meter.
Buying in the suburban areas of the city is significantly cheaper, with condo units starting at Php110,000 per square meter.
Amenities in the Area
The fact that it's the country's capital isn't the only reason for the high demand of affordable condos for sale in Manila. The capital has a wide range of amenities that make living within the city a sought-after dream of many Filipinos.
· De La Salle University - Considered as one of the top universities in the country, DLSU is renowned for its academic excellence, state-of-the-art facilities, and groundbreaking research.
· University of Sto. Tomas - As Asia's oldest existing university, UST is a pioneer in innovative research in the arts and humanities, science and technology, social sciences, business management, education, and health and allied sciences.
· Mapua Institute - Nestled in the heart of Intramuros, Mapua has the most number of accredited computing and engineering programs in a single campus in the Philippines.
· Manila Doctors Hospital - For over sixty years, MaDocs has provided accessible, world-class, quality healthcare to all its patients.
· Philippine General Hospital - As the country's leader in health care, PGH is committed to delivering globally competitive, affordable, and compassionate medical services.
· Manila Medical Center - Located along U.N. Avenue, Manila Med offers world-class health care services to all of its patients.
· Intramuros - The heart of Manila during the Spanish colonial times, this walled city is the perfect place to have a leisurely afternoon stroll.
· Binondo - The commercial and dining destination is the world's oldest Chinatown and homw to a rich cultural history beloved by Manila residents. If you love shopping and eating, you'll love Binondo!
· Rizal Park - Manila's iconic central park is the perfect place to have a picnic, jog, or take a relaxing stroll.
Future Developments in Cebu
Look forward to these upcoming developments that will offer condominiums for salein Manila.
· Atwood Heights - This tower is the best option for students wanting to rent a condo in Manila because of its close proximity to DLSU Manila, De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde, and St. Scholastica's College.
· Morrison Heights - This condo tower near UST and the U-Belt area is equipped with amenities such as a swimming pool, a study lounge, a fitness center, and function rooms.
· Sky Arts Manila - This magnificent high-rise twin-tower is near the majestic Manila Bay, where residents can enjoy beautiful sunsets right at the comfort of their homes.
A New Wave of Living
Experience a new wave of living when you buy a condo for sale in Manila. With Manila's abundance of leisure areas, world-class medical facilities, and top-notch schools, you'll live the most fulfilling urban lifestyle the country has to offer.
Find a Condo for Sale in Manila at Earthauz
Earthauz is a user-friendly online real estate platform that lists the finest and most reasonably priced condo units for sale in Manila.
Register on our site for free and purchase the condo of your dreams today.
The Trade and Financial Tower 7th Avenue Corner 32nd St., Bonifacio Global City, The Fort Taguig City